It is a broadly described annual report of Motherson Sumi Systems in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 323,697 million. During the financial year 2016-17, the company achieved total revenue of Rs. 424,934 million resulting in a growth of about 14% over its revenue of Rs. 372,163 million of the previous financial year ended 31st March 2016. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year at Rs. 30,827 million as against at Rs. 22,929 million in the previous year. Net profit for the year at Rs. 15,543 million was higher by 20% over the previous year’s net profit of Rs. 12,923 million. The earnings per share of the Company for the year Rs. 11.37. The paid-up capital of the Company increased to Rs. 2,105,289,491/- divided into 2,105,289,491 equity shares of Rs. 1/- each.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 2/- per share on the expanded share capital (including the present bonus shares) of the Company for the financial year ended 31st March 2017 to the equity shareholders.
More Annual Report of Motherson Sumi Systems:
- Sample Proposal Letter for Event Sponsorship for School
- Annual Report 2010 of Prime Insurance Company Limited
- Scientists Recover 15,000-Year-Old Human DNA Just from Dirt
- El Salvador Wants to Make Bitcoin a Legal Tender in World First
- Strontium Sulfate – a Sulfate Salt of Strontium
- Email or Cover Letter format for Asking Job Vacancy