It is a broadly described annual report of PI Industries Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 230,140.15 Crores. The company’s Revenue from Operations for the year grew to Rs. 2,382.94 Crores from Rs. 2,197.34 Crores last year registering a growth of 8.45 % YoY. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 191,029.58 Crore. The Operating Profit for the year grew to Rs. 550.53 Crores from Rs. 429.38 Crores last year i.e. an increase of 28.22% YoY. The Company’s Profit before tax is Rs. 50,953.62 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 40,282.63 Crores in the previous year. The Company’s Net Profit increased to Rs. 459.44 Crores during the year as compared to Rs. 311.55 Crores in the previous year, a growth of 47.47 % YoY. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 33.31 per share an increase of 47.19 % compared to Rs. 22.63 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has a final dividend of Rs. 2.50 per equity share of 1/- each for the year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of PI Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Dhaka Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Vijaya Bank
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Bengal Windsor Thermoplastics Limited