It is a broadly described annual report of PI Industries Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 230,140.15 Crores. The company’s Revenue from Operations for the year grew to Rs. 2,382.94 Crores from Rs. 2,197.34 Crores last year registering a growth of 8.45 % YoY. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 191,029.58 Crore. The Operating Profit for the year grew to Rs. 550.53 Crores from Rs. 429.38 Crores last year i.e. an increase of 28.22% YoY. The Company’s Profit before tax is Rs. 50,953.62 Crores during the year, as compared to Rs. 40,282.63 Crores in the previous year. The Company’s Net Profit increased to Rs. 459.44 Crores during the year as compared to Rs. 311.55 Crores in the previous year, a growth of 47.47 % YoY. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 33.31 per share an increase of 47.19 % compared to Rs. 22.63 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has a final dividend of Rs. 2.50 per equity share of 1/- each for the year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of PI Industries Limited:
- Writing Covered Calls for Maximum Profits
- Annual Report 2014 of Brac Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited
- Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Sanghi Industries Limited
- Performance of Dutch-Bangla Bank in Online Banking