It is a broadly described annual report of Pricol Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 12,369.561 million. Total Revenue of the Company during the year Rs. 12,684.266 Million to Rs. 12,580.817 Million in the previous year. The overall growth was 5.09% as against 3.49% in the previous financial year. Total Expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 12,059.886 million. The profit from operations before Amortization Expense, Exceptional Items & Tax increased from Rs. 770.073 Million to Rs. 908.454 Million increase of 17.97 %. Amortization expense for the year, resultant in a decrease of Profit before tax to Rs. 629.717 Million from Rs. 692.242 Million. Profit/(Loss) for the year was Rs. 457.717 million as compared at Rs. 89.425 million in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 4.83.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 1/- per share of Rs. 1/- face value for the year ended 31st March 2017 and the total dividend payout is Rs. 114.095 Million.
More Annual Report of Pricol Limited:
- Term Paper on Foreign Market Entry Modes
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2003 of United Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Havells India Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited
- Assignment on Budget Requirement