It is a broadly described annual report of Punjab National Bank Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 7203305484 Crore (Rs. 6673904554 Crore as on FY 2016). The Bank’s total Business reached Rs. 1041197 Crore as at the end of March’17 reflecting a growth of 7.9% on a yearly basis. The Bank’s Total Deposits amounted to Rs. 621704 Crore (grew by 12.4%) as at the end of March’17 as compared to Rs. 553051 Crore in the previous year. Total expenditure of the Bank for the year was Rs. 549025629 Crore. The Bank’s Operating Profit increased from Rs. 11339 Crore as on 31st March’16 to Rs. 14565 Crore as on 31st March’17. The Bank’s Net Profit/(Loss) for the period was Rs. 13248018 Crore (FY 2016 Rs. (-39743960) Crore). The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 6.45.
More Annual Report of Punjab National Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Different Measures for Improving Finance of Teletalk
- Customer Services of Exim Bank limited
- Housing Financing Industry and the Present Status of Developer Firms
- Annual Report 2015 of Silkbank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Syndicate Bank