It is a broadly described annual report of Ramco Cements Limited in the year of 2016-2017. An amount of Rs. 187 Crores towards Current Tax and Rs. 12.62 Crores towards Deferred Tax have been provided for the year under review. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 7,008.90 Crore. The company’s total revenue for the year was Rs. 4,607.03 Crores as against Rs. 4,219.34 Crores of the previous year, showing an increase of 9%. The Company posted Profit before Tax for the year Rs. 850.15 Crore (previous year Rs. 673.37 Crore). The Company’s operating profit and profit after tax for the year had increased to Rs. 1,219.20 Crores and Rs. 649.29 Crores as against Rs. 1,160.02 Crores and Rs. 542.19 Crores respectively of the previous year. The paid-up capital of the Company was Rs. 23,80,76,780/- consisting of 23,80,76,780 shares of Rs. 1/- each as on 31st March 2017.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 3/- per share on the equity capital of the Company, as against Rs. 3/- per share for the previous year.
More Annual Report of Ramco Cements Limited:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Ramco Cements Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2006 of United Bank Limited
- How to Islami Bank Bangladesh Maintain Investment Operations?
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of GAIL (India) Limited
- Operating Margin
- Investment Modes of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
- Internship Report on Credit Risk Management Policy of National Bank Limited