It is a broadly described annual report of RBL Bank Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 486,755,326 Crore. The Bank posted a net total income of Rs. 1,976.80 Crore for FY17 as against a net total income of Rs. 1309.75 Crore for FY16, which is an increase of 50.93%. Deposits of the Bank during the year stood at Rs. 34,588.09 Crore. The Bank’s net worth, as on 31st March 2017 is Rs. 4,242.48 Crore. The bank’s operating expenses for the year was Rs. 1,056.39 Crore. The Bank’s net profit of Rs. 292.48 Crore for FY17 as against net profit of Rs. 446.05 Crore for FY16, which is an increase of 52.50%. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year stood at Rs. 12.61. The paid-up share capital of the Bank as on financial year ended 31st March 2017 stood at Rs. 3,752,031,360/- divided into 375,203,136 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each. During the year ended 31st March 2017, the Bank earned Rs. 86.77 Crore and spent Rs. 81.61 Crore in foreign currency.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a dividend of @18% per equity share for FY17, as against Rs. 1.50 (@15%) per equity share for FY16.
More Annual Report of RBL Bank Limited:
- Assignment on Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited (Part-3)
- Annual Report 2015 of Bangladesh Lamps Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- Factor Model for Portfolio Management
- Discuss on Utilizing Variable Annuities