It is a broadly described annual report of Tata Chemicals Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 23,605.08 Crores. The Company’s revenue from the continuing operations decreased from Rs. 15,220.23 Crore to Rs. 13,288.92 Crore, a decrease of 12.69% over the previous year. EBITDA from continuing operations has increased from Rs. 2,091.73 Crore to Rs. 2,223.62 Crore, an increase of 6.31% over the previous year. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 12,011.19 Crore. The Company’s Profit before tax from continuing operations has increased from Rs. 1,180.33 Crore to Rs. 1,456.60 Crore, an increase of 23.41% over the previous year. Profit after Tax of the Company rose to Rs. 1,234.10 Crores in FY2016-17 as compared to Rs. 1,006.16 Crores in Financial Year 2015-16. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 33.69.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 11/- per share (@110%) on the Ordinary Shares of the Company for the financial year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Tata Chemicals Limited:
- Annual Report 2013 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Karur Vysya Bank
- Explain Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2017 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of National Bank of Pakistan
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited