It is a broadly described annual report of Tata Power Company Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 82,136.35 Crore. Tata Company’s Operating Revenue was at Rs. 27,288 Crore in FY17, compared to Rs. 28,526 Crore in FY16. Total expenses of the Company for the year Rs. 27,153.58 Crore. Operating Profit of the Company for the year was Rs. 5,237 Crore. The Profit/(loss) before tax for the year was Rs. (314) Crore as compared to Rs. 1,281 Crore in the previous year. Profit after Tax (PAT) in FY17 was at Rs. 746 Crore compared to Rs. 662 Crore in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year stood at Rs. 2.34.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @130% (Rs. 1.30 per share of Rs. 1/- each) for the year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of Tata Power Company Limited:
- Advantages of Using Binary Options Trading Software
- Distribution of Retained Earnings: Dividends and Stock Repurchases
- Annual Report 2015 of Janata Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Spread Betting Advantageous for Short Term Investment
- Annual Report 2015 of Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited