It is a broadly described annual report of Tube Investments of India Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3180.22 Crore. The Company achieved a gross turnover of Rs. 4208 Crore, growing 4% over the previous year’s Rs. 4041 Crore. The Profit before Depreciation, Interest, exceptional items and Tax was at Rs. 395 Crore as against Rs. 365 Crore in the previous year, a growth of 8%. The Profit before Tax was at Rs. 202 Crore as against Rs. 84 Crore in the previous year. Profit for the year was Rs. 174.35 Crore. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 8.94.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a Dividend of Rs. 2/- per share on equity share of face value of Rs. 1/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of Tube Investments of India Limited:
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Lakshmi Machine Works Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Balkrishna Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Eastern Insurance Company Limited
- Treasury Functions and Analysis of Financial Performance of Banglalink
- Annual Report 2015 of Apex Spinning & Knitting Mills Limited
- Donchian Channels (Definition, Calculation)