It is a broadly described annual report of United Bank of India in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, The Bank’s total business of the Bank reached Rs. 197442crore at the end of the current financial year 2016-17. Deposits of the Bank reached Rs. 126939 Crore as on 31st March 2017 registering a Y-o-Y growth of 9.05 %. The Bank has registered an Operating Profit of Rs. 1552.89 Crore during the financial year 2016-17 compared to Rs. 1811.80 Crore in the financial year 2015-16, registering a decline of Rs. 258.91 Crore (14.29%). The Bank earned a Net Profit of Rs. 219.51 Crore in FY 2016-17 compared to a Net Profit of Rs. -(281.95) Crore in FY 2015-16. Total paid-up capital of the Bank was Rs. 1394.36 Crore and reserves and surplus were Rs. 6349.45 Crore. The Government shareholding in the Bank stood at 85.23% in March 2017.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended any dividend for the Financial Year 2016-2017.
More Annual Report of United Bank of India:
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of United Bank of India
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of United Bank of India