It is a broadly described annual report of United Phosphorus Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 20,381 Crores. The Company’s Revenue from operations increased by 16% to Rs. 16,680 Crores. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 15,102 Crore. The Company’s Profit before Tax rose to Rs. 1,922 Crores in FY2016-17 as compared to Rs. 1,117 Crores in FY2015-16. Net Profit after Tax of the Company rose to Rs. 1,733 Crores in FY2016-17 as compared to Rs. 952 Crores in Financial Year 2015-16. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 34.06.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @350% i.e. Rs. 7/- per Equity Share of Rs. 2/- each for the financial year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of United Phosphorus Limited:
- Assignment on Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited (Part-1)
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Andhra Bank
- Annual Report 2006-2007 of Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank
- Annual Report 2014 of Janata Insurance Company Limited
- Financial Performance of Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd