It is a broadly described annual report of United Spirits Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 87,965 million. Net sales/income from operations of the Company’s brands grew 3.6% in the financial year ended 31st March 2017 and stood at Rs. 85,476 million net of duties and taxes (previous year Rs. 82,482 million). Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 249,291 million. Profit before taxation of the company during the year is Rs. 2,546 million compared to Rs. 3,155 million in the previous year. Net profit after tax during the year is Rs. 1,699 million as compared to Rs. 1,219 million in the previous year. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 11.69 as compared to Rs. 8.39 of last year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended any dividend for the year ended 31st March 2017.
More Annual Report of United Spirits Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of National Investment Trust Limited
- Performance and Growth of Financial Institution Industry of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Hindustan Motors Limited
- Earnings Response Coefficient
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Excel Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2008-2009 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited