It is a broadly described annual report of Samorita Hospital Limited in the year of 2016-2017. During the financial year, The Company’s Total revenue has increased to Taka. 38.15 Crore from Taka. 37.36 Crore in 2015-16. Gross profit has been increased by Tk. 90 lac or 4.27% over last year. Profit after tax has been increased to Tk. 3.81 Crore from Tk. 3.36 Crore in last year resulting 13.39 % growth over last year due to higher gross profit, containment of operating expenses and lower financing cost for repayment of bank borrowings. The earnings per share (EPS) of the company was Tk. 2.34 in 2016-17 as compared to Tk. 2.06 in 2015-16 representing a favorable growth of around 14%.
The Board of Directors has recommended @10% cash and @10% stock dividend for the year ended 2017. The dividend proposal is subject to shareholders’ approval at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Samorita Hospital Limited:
- Report on Operational Efficiency and Financial Performance
- Annual Report 2014 of City Union Bank
- Small Enterprise Financing Department in United Leasing Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of IDBI Bank
- Internship Report on Working Capital Management in Sea Tex Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of ICB Islamic Bank Limited