It is a broadly described annual report of Dhaka Bank Limited in the year of 2016. Dhaka Bank Limited recorded profit after tax of Tk.1,465.93 million in 2016 in comparison with Tk. 1,437.59 million in 2015 as a result of the critical market condition. Total Shareholders’ Equity increased to Tk.14.45 billion in 2016 from Tk.13.38 billion in 2015.
The Board of Directors has recommended @10% cash and @5% stock dividend for the year ended December 31st, 2016 subject to the approval of shareholders in the 22nd Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Dhaka Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2016 of Orion Infusion Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Vardhman Acrylics Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of JK Cement Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statement) 2006 of United Bank of Pakistan Limited
- Financial Highlights of IFIC Bank Ltd.
- Annual Report 2010 of Khushhali Microfinance Bank Limited