It is a broadly described annual report of Eastern Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, underwriting profit achieved by the company was Tk. 7.17 Crore as against Tk. 7.11 Crore in 2015. Pre-tax profit increased to Tk. 18.35 Crore from Tk. 16.27 Crore in 2015. The underwriting result along with income from investment even in this tight insurance and investment market has exhibited positive growth. A total reserve has gone up to Tk. 117.67 Crore in 2016 from Tk. 111.94 Crore in 2015. The Gross Premium Income of the Company has increased to Tk.39.34 Crore from Tk. 38.06 Crore of last year. The Net Profit of the Company is Tk. 18.34 Crore against Tk. 16.27 Crore of last year.
The Board of Directors recommended @20% cash dividend for the year 2016 subject to the approval of shareholders in the AGM. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Eastern Insurance Company Limited:
- Internship Report on Analysis of Financial Soundness
- Annual Report 2017 of National Polymer Industries Limited
- Remittance Management System(RMS) of Sonali Bank Limited (Part-2)
- Analysis of Zero Balance and Dormant Project of BRAC Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Bank of Maharashtra
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of V-Guard Industries Limited