It is a broadly described annual report of Envoy Textiles Limited in the year of 2016. Net income attributable to Shareholders amounted to Tk. 353.46 million, Earnings per Share (EPS) consequently amounted to Tk. 2.32 in Financial Year 2015-2016(for 9 months). The Company’s financial performance in 2015-16 was broadly satisfactory, with increasing NAV by 1.50% to Tk. 38.75. Net Profit after tax of Tk. 353.46 million was 17.50% lower than that attained in 2014-15 since there has been a significant rise in the gas and electricity expenses as much as up to 144.10% by an amount of Taka. 140.28 million (Annualized) as compared to the last year.
The Board recommended Cash Dividend @ 12% (i.e. Taka 1.20 per share of Taka 10.00 each) and stock Dividend @ 3% (i.e. 3 bonus shares for every 100 ordinary shares held) for the year ended 30 June 2016 (for 9 months). These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Envoy Textiles Limited:
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Asahi India Glass Limited
- Report on Operation of Leasing in Bangladesh(Part 2)
- Causes of Inflation in Monetary Policy
- Discuss on Introduction to Business Loans
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Recruitment and Selection Process of National Bank Limited