It is a broadly described annual report of Federal Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2016. During the year under audit, through operation of all the branches, the gross net premium earned by the Company amounted to Taka. 428,063,493 million including public sector business of Taka. 42,460,016 million. The share is listed in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges and quoted at Tk. 13.20 (Tk. 10.50 per share in 2015) and Tk. 13.10 (Tk.10.40 per share in 2015) per share in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchange respectively on 29th December 2016.
The board of directors except for recommendation of @5% stock dividend for shareholders in the 152 meeting of the board of directors of Company held on 30 April 2017 subject to approval at the Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Federal Insurance Company Limited:
- Discussed on Commodity Trading
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of PNB Gilts Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Annual (Director’s) Report 2011-2012 of NTPC Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2013 of United Bank Limited