It is a broadly described annual report of HDB Financial Services Limited in the year of 2016. The Company posted total income and the net profit of Rupee. 3,302.02 Crores and Rupee. 534.41 Crores, respectively, for the financial year ended 31st March 2016, as against Rupee. 2,527.26 Crores and Rupee. 349.45 Crores, respectively, in the previous year. The Assets under Management (AUM) of the Company as at 31st March 2016 increased to Re. 25,906 Crores from Re. 19,290 Crores in the previous year. During the year, The issued, subscribed and paid-up share capital of The Company stands increased to Re. 7,00,17,24,260 (Rupees Seven Hundred crores Seventeen Lac Twenty Four Thousand Two Hundred Sixty only) comprising of 70,01,72,426 (Seventy crores One Lac Seventy Two Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Six) equity shares of Re. 10/- each as on 31st March 2016.
The Board of Directors has declared an ‘interim dividend’ of Re. 0.60 (Paise Sixty only) per equity share i.e. @6% (Six percent) on each Equity Share of Re. 10/- (Rupees Ten only), entailing a payout of Rupee. 50.56 Crores, including dividend distribution tax for the year 2016.
More Annual Report of HDB Financial Services Limited:
- Director’s Report 2012 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of HDB Financial Services Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation Limited
- Periodic Interest Rate
- Advantages of Remote Deposit Capture for Business
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of IGI Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Delta Life Insurance Company Limited