It is a broadly described annual report of ICB Islamic Bank Limited in the year of 2016. The paid-up capital of the Bank as at December 31st, 2016 stood at BDT 6,647,023,000. After making the provisions, net profit/ (loss) before tax of ICBIBL stood at BDT (268) million compared to BDT. (139.0) million in 2015, mainly due to the decrease of investment income in 2016. Provision against current year income tax of ICBIBL was BDT (3.30) million compared to BDT (1.87) million of the preceding year. As on 31st December 2016, net profit after tax stood at BDT (270.84) million, earnings per share stands at BDT (0.41), average ROA and ROI stood at (2.21) percent and 2.13 percent respectively.
These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of ICB Islamic Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2007 of ACI Limited
- Advantages of Common Stock Financing From Viewpoint of Issuer
- Annual Report 2010 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of BDCOM Online Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Eastland Insurance Company Limited
- Procedure of Opening L/C: A Case of Uttara Bank Limited (Part-4)