It is a broadly described annual report of Investment Corporation Of Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2016. The Fund has earned an amount of Tk. 144.03 Lac as dividend and interest from an investment in securities of 111 companies during 2015-16. During 2015-16, the Fund has earned Tk. 778.93 lac as capital gain by selling securities of 36 companies which is 1.05 percent higher than the previous year. During the year under review, the Fund has earned a gross income of Tk. 944.68 lac by way of dividend and interest income from the investment of shares/bonds amounting to Tk. 144.03 lac, Tk. 21.72 lac as interest on bank deposits, Tk. 778.93 lac as capital gains and other income.
The Fund declared the dividend at the rate of 200.00 percent per certificate of Tk. 10.00 each for the year 2015-16, which was 140.00 percent per certificate in the previous year. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Investment Corporation Of Bangladesh Limited:
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Laxmi Vilas Bank
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of TVS Motor Company
- Financial Performance 2007-2008 of State Bank of India
- Annual Report 2008 of Dhaka Electric Supply Company Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Northern General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Kirloskar Brothers Limited