It is a broadly described annual report of IPDC Finance Limited in the year of 2016. The company contributed BDT 223.0 million to Government Exchequer in 2016 against BDT 116.3 million in 2015. IPDC made a provision for loan loss of BDT 34 million in 2016, against BDT 102 million in 2015. Therefore, Profit before Tax (PBT) in 2016 have registered an impressive growth of 36%, taking the figure to BDT 468 million in 2016 against 344 million in 2015. The company recorded a Profit after Tax (PAT) of BDT 303 million in 2016, posting a healthy growth of 26% over 2015. Net Interest Income during the year increased to BDT 638 million in 2016 compared to BDT 431 million in 2015. Investment Income amounted to BDT 47 million in 2016 against BDT 55 million in 2015. At the end of the year, 2016 credit portfolio has reached BDT 19,480.6 million, up by 203.6% from 2015. Classified loan ratio hit an industry-record-low of 0.71% at the end of 31st December 2016. IPDC has posted a 26.2% growth in Net Profit in 2016. EPS (Earning per Share) has moved to BDT 2.00 in 2016 from BDT 1.59 in 2015.
The Board of Directors has recommended @20% (twenty percent) stock dividend for the year ended 31st December 2016 for the approval of Shareholders in 35th Annual General Meeting scheduled to be held on 02nd May 2017. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of IPDC Finance Limited:
- Annual Report 2008 of IPDC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2009 and financial statements of IPDC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2010 and financial statements of IPDC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of IPDC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of IPDC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of IPDC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of IPDC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of IPDC Finance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of IPDC Finance Limited