It is a broadly described annual report of Janata Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, the Company could earn gross premium income to the tune of Taka. 337.16 million as against Taka. 268.66 million in 2015 and earned net premium income of Taka. 193.15 million as against Taka. 140.38 million in 2015. During the year 2016 Company’s gross premium income thus attained was Taka. 337.16 million as against Taka. 268.66 million in 2015. Net premium income Tk. 193.15 million as against Tk. 140.38 million in 2015. The company’s investment income recorded Tk. 20.55 million against Tk. 29.05 million in 2015. Net profit before tax Tk. 18.71 million as against Tk. 38.89 million in 2015. Net profit after tax for the year Tk. 8.37 million as against Tk. 19.89 million in 2015. In the year 2016 company’s earnings per share Tk. 0.22 as compared Tk. 0.52 in the previous year.
Considering the inadequate balance of divisible profit, the Board of Directors in its 161st meeting held on 30.04.2017 had not recommended any dividend for the year 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Janata Insurance Company Limited:
- New product idea for Nestle Bangladesh Limited
- General Banking and Foreign Exchange Performance of Jamuna Bank
- Internship Report on Uttara Bank LTD
- Annual Report 2015 of RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited
- Lecture on International Cooperation among Nations
- Internship Report on Current Level of Competition and Strategies to Increase Market Share