It is a broadly described annual report of Matin Spinning Mills Limited in the year of 2016. The Company contributed Taka. 82.62 million during 2015-2016 to the National Exchequer. The Company contributed Tk. 625 million to the Foreign Exchange Reserve of the Country during the FY 2015-2016 through its export marketing operation. During the financial year, The Company recorded satisfactory level of sales revenue of Tk. 2,005,184,987 which is slightly lower by 0.91% from Tk. 2,023,663,281 in 2014-15. However, Net Profit after tax decreased by 32.68% from Tk. 437,445,559 during 2014-15 to Tk. 294,475,299 during 2015-16.
The Board of Directors of Matin Spinning Mills Limited, at its 95th meeting held on 9th November 2016 proposed Tk. 2.30 per share amounting to a total of Tk. 224,227,000 as cash dividend for the year ended 30th June 2016, which represents @23% of the paid up Capital. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Matin Spinning Mills Limited:
- Annual Report 2010 of R.N. Spinning Mills Limited
- Marketing Mix analyses of LG Microwave oven of Butterfly Limited
- No Objection Certificate for Trainee Student from Company
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Zaheen Spinning Limited
- Causes of Incontinence and Treating it with Various Medical Options
- Letter to School Principal Requesting for Admission