It is a broadly described annual report of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited in the year of 2016. Authorized and Paid Capital of the Bank as on 31st December 2016 stood at Tk. 10,000 million & Tk. 8,832.18 million respectively, while Statutory Reserve was Tk. 5,927.55 million only. Total Profit, Loans and Advance and Deposit of the Bank as on 31st December 2016 of the Bank were Tk. 4,491.22 million, Tk. 1,26,003.48 million, and Tk. 1,32,764.87 million only respectively. As on 31st December 2016 Bank’s Operational Profit reached its highest ever point recording 16.16 % increase over last year’s figures and stood at Taka. 449.12 Crore. Return on Assets (ROA) was 1.29 %.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has been pleased to recommend @16% cash dividend to the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting subject to the approval of the shareholders for the year-end 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of National Credit and Commerce Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2013 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Describe Small Business Finance
- Annual Report 2014 of United Airways (BD) Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of IT Consultants Limited
- Internship Report On Foreign Exchange Activities and Loan of Exim Bank Ltd
- Report on Evaluate Trading System of Dhaka Stock Exchange