It is a broadly described annual report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited in the year of 2015-2016. During the financial year, The Company’s Total Revenue Taka. 511,999,180 million. Gross Profit Taka. 267,107,930 million. Profit from Operations Taka. 35,999,390 million. Income Tax Expenses Taka. (1,597,232). Profit after Tax for the year Taka. 8,181,924 million. The shares are listed in the Dhaka and Chittagong Stock Exchanges, on 30.06.2016 each share was quoted at Tk. 289.00 (on 31.12.2015 – Tk. 279.00) on the Dhaka Stock Exchange Ltd. and Tk. 286.00 (at 31.12. 2015 – Tk. 277.00) in the Chittagong Stock Exchange Ltd.
The net profit for the year carried forward in the balance sheet will be applied for payment of this year’s dividend proposed by the board of directors @26% (Twenty six) Cash dividend and will be accounted for in the accounts as and when approved by the shareholders in the annual general meeting. The total amount of proposed dividend for the period 2016 is Tk.6,240,000/= (Taka Sixty two lac forty thousand) only. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Ambee Pharmaceuticals Limited:
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Jindal Steel and Power Limited
- Internship Report On Financial Risk Analysis of EXIM Bank Limited
- Economic Growth of Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of AIA Engineering Limited
- Various Divisions and Departments of Al Arafah Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Standard Ceramic Industries Limited