It is a broadly described annual report of Delta Life Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2016. Despite the challenges, our life fund grew to Taka. 3,475 Crores by December 2016 from Taka. 3,304 Crores as at December 31st, 2015, a decent growth of 5.16%. The Company earned a total premium income of Taka. 588.66 Crores in 2016. The Company paid massive insurance claims to the company’s policyholders amounting to Taka. 488.72 Crores in 2016. The Company investment and other income amounted to Taka. 291.94 Crores in 2016. Total Claims paid during the year increased from Taka. 424.60 Crore in 2015 to Taka. 488.72 Crore in 2016, that is 15.10% more during the year.
Cash Dividend at the rate of 20% for each share of Tk. 10 each to the tune of Tk. 247,500,000 on the paid up capital of Tk. 1,237,500,000. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Delta Life Insurance Company Limited:
- Financial and Accounting Activities of Engineering Companies
- Lecture on Stock Valuation
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Annual Report 2005 of IGI Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited
- Financial Statements Group 2005 of Habib Bank Limited