It is a broadly described annual report of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year of 2015-16, the company made investment Tk. 9.88 Crore in the form of capital expenditure from its own generation of the fund. During this year, the company has reached its revenue, Taka. 1269.70 million compared with the last year Taka. 1337.89 million representing 5.10% fall in gross revenue. During the year under review, the Gross profit margin was reduced Tk. 9.93 million from last year, reasons for negative growth was the impact of short revenue attained during the year. During the year 2015-2016 Net profit margin was reduced to Tk. 112.88 million from Tk. 114.41 million representing 1.33% fall compared to the last year. The company has received an amount of Taka. 26.79 million as interest from a short-term deposit and other bank deposits.
The Company has declared @ 15% Cash dividend for the year of 2015-2016 which will be approved in 14th AGM. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Hwa Well Textiles (BD) Limited:
- Explain Online Commodity Trading
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Report on General Banking Activities of Sonali Bank Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Weizmann Forex
- Annual Report 2013 of Bangladesh Export Import Company Limited
- Report on Problem and Prospect of General Insurance