It is a broadly described annual report of Janata Bank Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total assets stood at BDT 778,603.91 million of which 80.79% is an income-generating asset. Overall deposits of the bank improved by 12.82% and stood at BDT 641,819.15 million at the end of 2016. In 2016, operating profit of JBL fell to BDT 10,038.29 million from BDT 10,720.50 million in 2015, which is 6.36% lower. The net profit after taxation in 2016 stood at BDT 2,605.48 million from BDT 4,807.87 million of the preceding year. The paid-up share capital of the bank stood at BDT 19,140.00 million at the end of 2016.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has declared cash dividend totaling BDT 10.00 million for the shareholders for the year 2016, which is exactly equal to what it stood at in 2015.
More Annual Report of Janata Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2013 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report (Financial Statements) 2015 of Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Cipla Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of ITC LImited
- Define Communications Technology
- Annual Report 2012 of The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited