It is a broadly described annual report of KDS Accessories Limited in the year of 2016. During the period, KDSAL contributed to Taka. 7,78,08,561 to the Government Exchequer. During the reporting period of 18 months from 01 January 2015 to 30 June 2016, Gross Profit Margin was 21.37% against 21.35% from 01 July 2013 to 31 December 2014. The Net profit Margin Ratio is 7.47% against 5.14% in the previous eighteen months. In this period Company has earned Net Profit of Tk. 185.80 million. The share of Profit of associates of Tk. 1.56 million. Net Asset Value of the Company has also increased by 14.37%.
The Board of Directors has recommended dividend for all shareholders @5% Cash and @10% Stock Dividend per share in respect of the year ended 31st December 2015 which will be paid after approval at the Annual General Meeting of the Company as per respective shareholding position on the record date and the Board has not recommended any further interim dividend for the period from 01st January 2016 to 30 June 2016 in their meeting held on 09 August 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of KDS Accessories Limited:
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Vardhman Textiles Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Shahjalal Islami Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Northern General Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2010 of Bangladesh Submarine Cable Company Limited
- Growth and Diversification of Investments of EXIM Bank