It is a broadly described annual report of Meghna Life Insurance Limited in the year of 2016. In 2016. Premium income of the Company stands at Tk. 42426 Crore. Since inception total premium income stood at Tk. 4,052.65 Crore. Life fund increased to Taka 1,468.99 crore as on 31st December 2016. Meghna Life so far paid Tk. 73.76 Crore as death claims, Tk. 641.16 Crore as Survival Benefit, Tk. 470.13 Crore as Maturity claims and Tk. 203.10 crore as Bonus to the policyholders. Total asset of the Company stands at Tk.1,592.16 Crore. During the year the company has earned Th. 89.63 Crore from Investment portfolio as against Tk. 94.13 Crore in the previous year.
The Board of Directors in a meeting held on July 12, 2017, recommended for the declaration of total @ 25% dividend out of which stock dividend is @ 5% & cash dividend is @ 20% to the Shareholders for the year 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Meghna Life Insurance Limited:
- Annual Report 2011 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Meghna Life Insurance Limited