It is a broadly described annual report of Midland Bank Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, The Bank’s Total Assets stood at BDT 35,352 million in 2016 as against BDT 23,893 million in 2015, registering a positive growth of 48%. The balance stood at BDT 1,974 million in 2016 compared to BDT 1,060 million in 2015. The deposit portfolio to BDT 26,676 million in 2016 with a growth of 49% compared to BDT 17,956 million in 2015. The shareholders’ equity increased by BDT 332 million to BDT 5,399 million in 2016 as against BDT 5,067 million in 2015 (7%). Profit after provision stood at BDT 970 million in 2016 compared to BDT 674 million in 2015 representing a growth of 44%. Net profit after tax stood at BDT 668 million in 2016 compared to BDT 483 million in 2015 showing a growth of 38%.
The Board of Directors of the Bank has recommended a stock dividend of @11% (Proposed) for the year 2016.
More Annual Report of Midland Bank Limited:
- Explain Efficient Market Hypothesis
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
- Annual Report 2003-2004 of Hero MotoCorp Limited (India)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Shree Cement Limited
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2012-2013 of Godrej Consumer Products Limited
- Recruitment and Selection Process of National Bank Limited