It is a broadly described annual report of Padma Oil Company Limited in the year of 2016. In the financial year, 2015-2016 Gross earnings on petroleum products stood at Taka. 189.77 Crore with an increase of 3.20 % compared with Taka. 183.89 Crore of the previous year. Net profit before Tax stood at Taka. 250.29 Crore as against of Taka. 258.11 Crore in previous fiscal year. Due to the decrease in other none operating income, Net profit before tax decreased by 3.03 % than that of FY 2014-2015. Net profit after tax decreased to Taka 187.36 Crore in FY 2015-2016 from Taka. 192.80 Crore of preceding years registering a decrease of 2.82 percent. Earnings per share stood at Taka 19.07 as on 30 June 2016 which was Taka 19.63 in the last year. Net Asset Value per Share recorded at Taka. 92.92 as at 30 June 2016 compared to Taka 83.85 in the previous year, showing an increase of 10.82 percent.
The Board of Directors of the Company pleased to recommend 100% percent cash dividend per share Taka 10.00 for the year 2015-2016. The recommended dividend, if approved by the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting, will involve a cash outflow of Taka. 98.23 Crore.
More Annual Report of Padma Oil Company Limited:
- Annual Report 2009 of Islami Insurance Bangladesh Limited
- Foreign Exchange Transaction System followed By Standard Bank
- Analysis of Telecom Industries Media Expenditure Comparison
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Jindal Steel and Power Limited
- Annual Report 2012 of Stylecraft Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Pragati Life Insurance Limited