It is a broadly described annual report of Pharma Aids Limited in the year of 2016. Income tax expenses are recognized in the Statement of Comprehensive Income and accounted for in accordance with the requirements of BAS. Current tax is the expected tax payable on the taxable income for the year and any adjustment to tax payable in respect of previous years. The company qualifies as a ‘Publicly Traded Company”: hence the applicable Tax Rate in 25%. The company makes a regular allocation of 5% on net profit before tax to this hind and payment is made to the Workers’ Profit Participation Fund as per provision of the Companies Profit under Labour Law 20131(Amendment). The company’s Net Profit after tax & CSRF Taka. 23.472.265.
Earnings per Share (EPS) are calculated in accordance with the Bangladesh Accounting Standard BAS-33 “Earnings per Share”. “Earnings per Share” has been calculated by dividing the earnings attributable to the number of shares (ordinary) held by the shareholders’ during the year. The Share of the company are listed on the Dhaka Stock Exchange and quoted Taka. 218 00 per share on 30th June 2016 and Taka. 250.70 On 30th June 2015.
More annual report of Pharma Aids Limited:
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Annual Report 2006 of ICICI Bank
- Annual Report 2015 of Rain Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Vardhman Acrylics Limited
- Annual Report 2012-2013 of Punj Lloyd
- Report on Employee Retention Strategy of Eastern Bank Limited (Part-3)