It is a broadly described annual report of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited in the year of 2016. In the process, As of June 30, 2016, the company has contributed Taka. 132.39 Million as income tax and the subsidiary of your company has added Taka. 973.03 Million in the form VAT to the national exchequer. During this financial year, the company was able to register a consolidated Gross Turnover of BDT 7994.31 Million with a decrease of 12.93% as compared to the last year. Net profit after tax (NPAT) was BDT 741.11 Million with a decrease of 27.51% as compared to the last year. SPCL was separately able to generate Turnover of BDT 1511.12 Million which is slightly lower by 1.84% whereas NPAT stands at BDT 384.06 Million which is 30.82% higher than the previous year.
The Board recommends a final cash dividend of 30% and 3% stock dividend for the year 2016 i.e. 3 (Three) Ordinary shares of Taka. 10 each for 100 shares held on the record date, subject to approval by the shareholders at the 9th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited:
- Explain Healthcare Finance for Medical Problems
- Annual Report 2014 of GSP Finance Company (Bangladesh) Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Marico Bangladesh Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Jaiprakash Associates Limited
- Advantages of Common Stock Financing From Investor’s Viewpoint
- Annual Report 2016 of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited