It is a broadly described annual report of Singer Bangladesh Limited in the year of 2016. During the year under review, The Company paid Taka. 3,669.9 million to the national exchequer in the form of corporate income tax, customs duties, and value-added tax. During the year revenue reached Taka. 9,007 million which was higher by 30.3% over the previous year’s revenue of Taka. 6,911 million. Operating profit (profit before taxes excluding other income) at Taka. 894 million was higher by 50.2% over the previous year’s operating profit of Taka. 595 million. Net profit for the year at Taka. 546 million was higher by 48.2% over the previous year’s net profit of Taka. 368.58 million. Gross profit margin improved to 28.8% from 26.7% in 2015. Net Income increased to Tk. 546.3 million from Tk. 368.6 million in 2015. Earnings per share increased to Tk. 7.1 from Tk. 4.8.
The Board of Directors recommended a cash dividend of Tk. 7.0 per ordinary share of Tk. 10 each (70%).The total dividend, amounting to Tk. 536.9 million is 7.7% higher than the previous year.
More Annual Report of Singer Bangladesh Limited:
- Role of BSCIC in developing Entrepreneurship and Small Business
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of IDEA Cellular Limited (Aditya Birla Group)
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of Pidilite Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2004-2005 of IndusInd Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Trust Investment Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Syndicate Bank