It is a broadly described annual report of Standard Ceramic Industries Limited in the year of 2016. The company contributed a total amount of Taka. 48.92 million to the National Exchequer in the Corm of Customs duty, AIT, VAT. Except for Gas, Electricity bill etc, during the year under report. Turnover amounted to Taka. 291.87 million in the year 2015-2016 as against Taka. 285.36 million in the year 2014-2015. The gross profit for the year was Taka. 58.99 million as against Taka 56.19 million of the previous year showing an increase of 4.97 %. The gross profit ratio increased by 0.52 %. The Company earned a net profit of Taka. 6.87 million during the year.
The Board of Directors has recommended cash dividend @ 10% on face value of the share for the shareholders from the profit of this year. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Standard Ceramic Industries Limited:
- Presentation on Capital Structure and Profitability Analysis
- Annual Report 2005 of HDFC Bank
- Discuss on Stock Investment Basics Before Investing
- Report on on Credit Appraisal and Non-performing Loan of Dhaka Bank Ltd
- Internship on Supply Chain Department of BATB
- Foreign Exchange Process of Mercantile Bank