It is a broadly described annual report of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, Total Assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 36,303,646 million as against at Rs. 21,058,123 million in last year. Deposits increased by 79% from Rs. 15.555 billion to Rs. 27.830 billion during the current year. The Share capital of the Bank Stood at Rs. 1,346,939 million. The Bank has increased its balance sheet footing by 72% from Rs. 21.058 billion last year to Rs. 36.304 billion in the current year. During the financial year 2016, the bank posted a profit before tax of PKR 1.369 billion, improving the profitability by 6.8% compared to last year. In 2016, The Bank posted Profit after tax of PKR 895,354 million as compared at PKR 851,740 million in the previous year. Earnings per share of the bank for the year ended 2016 is Rs. 6.65 compared to Rs. 6.32 as at end of the year 2015.
As of 31st December 2016, the share capital of the Bank stood at Rs. 1,346.939 million (2015: 1,346.939 million) and paid up capital of the Bank free of losses is Rs. 4,632 million (2015: 3,671 million).
More Annual Report of Tameer Microfinance Bank Limited:
- Marketing plan Renaissance Beverage and Soft Drinks Ltd
- Financial Analysis of Mercantile Bank Limited
- School Children should not have long holidays – An Open Speech
- Assignment on Political and Security Conditions in Bangladesh
- Annual Report 2009 of Islamic Finance and Investment Limited
- Real Time Soft Shadow Rendering