It is a broadly described annual report of The City Bank Limited in the year of 2016. The Bank’s total assets at the end of 2016 were BDT 259,424 million, observing an increase of 20.8% over previous year. Loans and Advances stood at BDT 175,025 million at year-end 2016, showing a growth of 22.3% over the previous year. Deposits stood at BDT 174,695 million in 2016, showing a growth of 21.5% over 2015. During the financial year, Profit before tax (PBT) of the Bank rose to BDT 5,444 million in 2016 compared to BDT 4,495 million in 2015, with a 21.1% growth. Profit after Tax (PAT) was BDT 3,934 million in 2016, showing a growth of BDT 356 million or 9.9% over 2015. The Bank generated Earnings per Share (EPS) of BDT 4.5 in 2016 against that of BDT 4.1 in 2015.
Considering the performance of the bank over the past year, the Board of Directors has recommended @24% cash dividend for the year 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of The City Bank Limited
- Foreign Exchange Operations of Trust Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of GEA-BGR Energy Systems Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Indian Bank Limited
- Credit Policy for Corporate Clients of Mercantile Bank
- Capital Market Crash in Stock Market