It is a broadly described annual report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.) in the year of 2016. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 95,979.23 Crore. Total revenue of the Company stood at Rs. 38,634.44 Crore. Profit from operations before other income, finance costs and exceptional items at Rs. 2,687.85 Crore and Rs. 7,997.90 Crore on the standalone and consolidated basis, respectively. The Company posted the Profit/(loss) before Tax for the year Rs. 5,479.90 Crore. During the year under review, the Company earned the profit after tax Rs. 5,471.88 Crore as compared with previous year net profit of Rs. 1,927.20 Crore. Basic and diluted earnings per share of the company for the year were Rs. 18.45.
The Board of Directors of the Company has approved the payment of an interim dividend of Rs. 3.50 (i.e., @350%) per equity share of Rs. 1/- for the FY 2015-2016.
More Annual Report of Vedanta Limited (Formerly known as Sesa Sterlite Ltd.):
- Money Laundering Risk in Banking Industry
- Annual Report 2012 of Saudi Pak Industrial and Agricultural Investment Company Limited
- Auditor’s Report 2015 of Southeast Bank Limited
- Portfolio Assessment
- Report on Credit Policy of HSBC Bank (Part-1)
- Annual Report (Director’s Report) 2008-2009 of Steel Authority of India Limited