It is a broadly described annual report of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited in the year of 2016. During the year, the total premium income of the Company was Taka. 133.06 Crore which was less than Taka. 10.51 Crore from the year of 2015. The Investment of the year 2016 was Tk. 119.19 Crore. The investment has been decreased compared to the previous year due to the significant payment of Maturity claims amount of Tk. 114.55 Crore. Total life fund of the Company as at 31st December 2016 stands to Tk. 273.03 crores as against Tk. 314.29 Crores in the preceding year. Life Fund of the Company has been decreased due to the significant payment of Maturity claims of Tk. 114.55crores.
The Board of Directors of the company has recommended @20% stock dividend for the year 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Padma Islami Life Insurance Limited:
- Report on Current Deposit Account
- Annual Report 2012 of Askari Commercial Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Indiabulls Ventures Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- Annual Report 2014 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited