It is a broadly described annual report of Paramount Textile Limited in the year of 2016. In 2016, The Company’s Total Assets stood Taka. 4,819,301,046. Total Equity and Liabilities Taka. 4,819,301,046. Net cash flows from Operating Activities Taka. 280,203,653. Net cash Increase from Investing Activities Taka. 545,262,267. Net cash flows used in Financing Activities Taka. 260,128,821. Cash and cash equivalents at the end of year Taka. 12,409,324. During the financial year, The Company’s Gross Profit Tk. 531,028,724. Profit from operation Tk. 342,539,903. Profit before tax Tk. 236,655,582. Net Profit/(Loss) after Tax for the year Tk. 201,691,086.
The Board of Directors recommended @10% Cash and @7% Stock Dividend in its Board meeting held on 27th October 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Paramount Textile Limited:
- Small Industrial Loan Disbursement by BASIC Bank Limited
- Financial Performance Analysis of Sonali Bank Limited.(part-3)
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of Weizmann Forex
- Annual Report 2007 of Bank Al-Habib Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Security Investment Bank Limited