It is a broadly described annual report of Prime Islami Life Insurance Limited in the year of 2016. In 2016, The Company has contributed Tk. 58.16 million on account of Corporate Tax, Tk. 10.39 million on account of the VAT to the national exchequer and Tk. 9.12 million on account of annual registration charge to the regulatory authority. The Company earned a total premium of Taka. 3121.23 million during the year against Taka. 2606.98 million of the previous year. The growth rate is 19.73% against 14.65% of the previous year. During the year, Life fund has grown from Tk.7582.75 million to Tk.7955.55 million with the growth rate of 4.92% over 2015 and total assets of the Company have reached to Tk.8960.67 million against Tk.8525.47 million with 5.10% growth rate over 2015.
The Board of Directors in its 165th meeting recommended @25% cash and dividend to the shareholders of the Company. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
Annual Report of Prime Islami Life Insurance Limited:
- Disadvantages of Preferred Stock financing from Company’s viewpoint
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Indian Bank
- Annual Report 2001 of Beximco Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of IDBI Bank
- Annual Report 2017 of Central Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of FAS Finance and Investment Limited