It is a broadly described annual report of Rupali Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2016. During the period under review, the Company procured premium amounting to Tk. 846 million against Tk. 822 million in 2015. Total assets of the company stood at Taka. 2,211 million in 2016 compared to Taka. 2,145 million in 2015. The paid-up capital of the company has been raised to Tk. 632 million as on 31st December 2016. Underwriting profit in the year 2016 stood at Tk. 123 million against Tk. 130 million in 2015. Net profit before tax stood at Tk. 180 million in the year 2016 as against Tk. 178 million in 2015.
The Board of Directors of the company has recommended @10% cash and @5% stock dividend to the shareholders for the year ended 31st December 2016. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Rupali Insurance Company Limited:
- Discussed on Stock Market Tricks From The Pros
- Annual Report 2012 of Khulna Power Company Limited
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of State Bank of India
- Portfolio Management Services of IDLC Investments Limited
- Directors Report 2004 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Crompton Greaves Limited