It is a broadly described annual report of Sandhani Life Insurance Company Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial year, The Company’s Premium is BDT 60.13 Crore; Renewal Premium is BDT 119.42 Crore; Group Insurance & Group Hospitalization Insurance Premium is BDT 1.50 Crore out of Gross Premium of Tk. 181.05. One of the company’s major achievements during the year 2016 has been raising the company’s paid-up capital from BDT 609,436,850.18 to BDT 761,796,062.72 by the issuance of 25% stock dividend approved by the 26th AGM of the company held on the 01.09.2016.
As per the recommendation of the Actuary, the Board of Directors has been pleased to declare the dividend in the form of bonus share @20% held by the valued shareholders of the company for the year 2016. The dividend proposal is subject to shareholders’ approval at the forthcoming Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
- Briefly Explain on Liquidity Risk
- Annual Report 2013 of Saiham Textile Mills Limited
- Annual Report 2005-2006 of Indian Overseas Bank
- Internship report on A Study on the Overall banking procedures of Jamuna bank limited
- Annual Report 2010-2011 of Bharat Electronics Limited
- Define Business Debt and How to Minimize It