It is a broadly described annual report of Sinobangla Industries Limited in the year of 2016. During the financial period ended 30th June 2016, the Operating Profit of the Company decreased from Tk. 67 Million to Tk. 52 Million, 22.38% lower than that of the previous year. Consequently, Profit after Tax (PAT) of the Company decreased by Tk. 4.18 million. Financial expenses decreased from Tk. 40.76 million to Tk. 29.20 million. 28.36% lower than that of the previous year.
The Board of Directors of Sinobangla industries Limited decided not to recommend dividend for the 8(eight) months period ended on 30th June 2016, subject to approval by the shareholders at 20th Annual General Meeting. These financial statements are presented in Bangladesh Taka (Taka/Tk/BDT) which is the company’s functional currency. All financial information presented in Taka has been rounded off to the nearest Taka.
More Annual Report of Sinobangla Industries Limited:
- Annual Report 2012 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2013 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2014 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2016 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Sinobangla Industries Limited
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Elgi Equipments Limited
- Analysis on Manchester and the Student Accommodation Investments
- Annual Report 2008 of Pak Brunei Investment Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011-2012 of Crompton Greaves Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Habib Metropolitan Bank
- Concept of Financial Transaction Tax