It is a broadly described annual report of AIA Engineering Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 3,55,852.26 Lakhs. The Company has earned Revenue from Operations of Rs. 2,46,668.77 Lakhs as compared to Rs. 2,32,034.30 Lakhs in the previous Financial Year. Total Expenses of the Company for the year at Rs. 2,00,349.64 Lakhs. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 58,500.62 Lakhs as compared Rs. 66,204.31 Lakhs in the previous year. The Company has earned a Profit after Tax (PAT) registered during the year under review is Rs. 44,336.11 Lakhs as compared to PAT of Rs. 45,679.01 Lakhs in the previous Financial Year. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. 47.00. The paid-up Equity Share Capital of the Company as on 31st March 2018 is Rs. 1,886.41 Lakhs.
The Board of Directors of the Company has not recommended a Final dividend for the Financial Year 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of AIA Engineering Limited:
- Report on Allocating Weight to Principle Risk Components
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Vardhman Holdings Limited
- Foreign Remittance and its Impact in SocioEconomic Development
- Common Causes of Business Risk
- Comparative analysis of Financial Statement of two Companies
- Annual Report 2012 of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited