It is a broadly described annual report of Arvind Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 10,258.43 Crores. The Company reported Total revenue for FY 2017-18 was at Rs. 10,888.75 Crores as compared to Rs. 9,339.38 Crores for FY 2016-17. Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 10,478.36 Crore. The Company’s Profit before Tax rose to Rs. 390.38 Crores in FY 2017-18 as compared to Rs. 419.74 Crores in FY 2016-17. Net Profit after Tax of the Company rose at Rs. 315.81 Crores in FY 2017-18 as compared to Rs. 320.85 Crores in Financial Year 2016-17. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company for the year at Rs. (21.66). The paid up Equity Share Capital of the Company stood at Rs. 258.62 Crores consisting of 25,86,17,069 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of @24% i.e. Rs. 2.40 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each for the year ended on 31st March 2018.
More Annual Report of Arvind Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Bangladesh Building System Limited
- Annual Report 2014-2015 of Vardhman Acrylics Limited
- Report on Financial Statement Analysis
- Describe Foreign Direct Investment and it’s Problems.
- Internship Report on General Banking Operations of Uttara Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2015-2016 of Tata Power Company Limited