It is a broadly described annual report of Atul Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 2,919.15 Crore. The Company’s Sales increased by 16% from Rs. 2,639 Crore to Rs. 3,050 Crore mainly due to higher volumes (12%) and prices (4%). Operating activities before working capital changes marginally decreased by 1% from Rs. 485 Crore to Rs. 480 Crore and the net cash flow from operating activities decreased by 12% from Rs. 370 Crore to Rs. 325 Crore. The Company posted Profit before tax for the year at Rs. 397 Crore as compared Rs. 400 Crore in the previous year. During the FY 2017-18, the Company earned a net profit of Rs. 270 Crore as compared to Rs. 285 Crore for the FY 2016-17. The earnings per share (EPS) of the Company increased from Rs. 96.18 to Rs. 91.16.
The Board of Directors of the Company has recommended a dividend of Rs. 12/- per share on 2,96,61,733 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each fully paid up during FY 2017-18.
More Annual Report of Atul Limited:
- Annual Report 2017 of Hatton National Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of United Insurance Company Limited
- Internship Report on the General Banking Operation of Prime Bank Ltd
- Annual Report 2016 of AB Bank Limited
- Annual Report 2008 of Green Delta Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2009-2010 of Dhanlaxmi Bank