It is a broadly described annual report of Coromandel International Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Company stood at Rs. 9,72,725 Crores. The Company’s Revenue from Operations for the year grew to Rs. 10,986 Crores from Rs. 10,185 Crores last year registering a growth of 8% year on year (YoY). Total expenses of the Company for the year ended rose at Rs. 10,03,912 Crore. The Company’s Profit before Interest, Depreciation, and Taxation grew to Rs. 1,278 Crores from Rs. 1,036 Crores in the previous year. The Net Profit for the year grew to Rs. 659 Crores from Rs. 477 Crores in the previous year i.e. an increase of 38% YoY. The Earnings per share (EPS) for the year stood at Rs. 22.57 per share an increase of 38% compared to Rs. 16.35 per share for the previous year.
The Board of Directors of the Company has a final Dividend of Rs. 3.50 per equity share Rs. 1/- each for the year 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of Coromandel International Limited:
- Annual Report 2014 of Reliance Insurance Limited
- Annual Report 2015 of Bankislami Pakistan Limited
- Foreign Exchange Banking Activities of IFIC Bank Limited
- Internship Report on a Study of Credit Policy and Practices on Mercantile Bank Limited
- Overall Activities of Delta life Insurance Company Limited
- Annual Report 2017-2018 of HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited