It is a broadly described annual report of Dena Bank Limited in the year of 2017-2018. During the financial year, Total assets of the Bank stood at Rs. 1,208,597,962 Crore. During the year 2017-2018, the total Business Mix of the Bank was Rs. 180,369 Crore as compared Rs. 191,481 Crore in the previous year. Total Deposits of the Bank increased from Rs. 36,239 Crore as on 31st March 2017 to Rs. 36,471 Crore as on 31st March 2018 registering a growth of 0.64%. Net Worth of the Bank stood at Rs. 5108.04 Crore as on 31st March 2018. During FY 2017-18, The Bank’s total expenditure was Rs. 120,188,988 Crore. The Bank’s Operating profit for the FY 2017-18 has decreased by 15.76 % to Rs. 1,171 Crore as compared to Rs. 1,390 Crore for the FY 2016-17. Interest income on investments for the FY 2017-18 has decreased by 7.71% to Rs. 2682 Crore as against Rs. 2,906 Crore for the FY 2016-17. The Bank has posted Net Profit/(Loss) of Rs. (1923.15) Crore for FY 2017-2018. The Earnings per share (EPS) of the Bank for the year was at Rs. (18.06).
The Board of Directors of the Bank has not recommended Dividend for the FY 2017-2018.
More Annual Report of Dena Bank Limited:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 of Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited
- Annual Report 2011 of Silkbank Limited
- Annual Report 2007-2008 of Gammon India Limited
- Annual Report 2017 of Rain Industries Limited
- Fundamental Analysis of the Cash Flow Statement
- Annual Report 2013-2014 of GVK Power and Infrastructure Limited